Well apart from saving you time, I can also coordinate your social media to improve your presence and keep your profile active and engaging.
Things like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can suck up a lot of time. But not having them is like not having a yellow pages listing 20 years ago, or not having a website 10 years ago. (would you believe I came across a Not for Profit organisation the other day that STILL didn’t have one?) Social media and Google has been the death of Yellow pages and who knows how we will engage with our clients and stakeholders in 10 years time.
One things for certain, if you don’t spend time in the space your clients are, you will be left behind like Betamax and cassette tapes.
I can create, curate and grow your social media presence in whatever platform you choose.
Other things I can do:
- Newsletter production
- Blog writing
- Mailing list curation and growth
- Website updates, revamps or whole new websites
- Audit and tidy up your client management system
I can also do things Like:
- Strategic planning,
- Policy and Procedural updates or even
- Forward planning
- Tenders and grant applications
- Grant reconciliations
- Program development
- In-house staff training.
- Volunteer Management
- Developing an induction package
- Job Descriptions and Performance Frameworks
- Special Event management
Contact me now and lets get you back working!